Looking to Play Competitive Golf?
Looking for more then just a golf camp or golf clinic?
If that is your goal, this program is the perfect fit for your son or daughter.
(Recommended for students (Ages 8 – 14)
Our New Competitor Program is designed specifically for the young junior golfer looking to build
confidence, improve technique, and develop into a strong competitive tournament player.
Some of Ontario’s top junior golfers have participated in this program, and have gone on to receive a
scholarship to play golf at a U.S College.
If your looking to take the next step, this comprehensive award winning program has proven results and
will help guide your journey into the competitive golf landscape.
New Competitor (Boys)
DATES: Tuesday May 3rd, 2022 thru Tuesday September 26th, 2022
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Cost: $2,950 plus hst
New Competitor Program offering 2022
- 5-month Training Program (May 1st – October 1st)
- 18 Group Training Sessions (Range and on-course)
- 10 Private Golf Lessons (Range and on-course)
- Full Access to Lionhead Short Game practice facility
- Team Polo and Branded Hat
- Tournament consultation and Recommendations with Parents
- Invitation to Ryall Golf March Break Training Camp in Orlando, Florida
Boys Group Class Dates:
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022 Tuesday, May 10th, 2022
Tuesday, May 17th, 2022 Tuesday, May 24th, 2022
Tuesday, May 31st, 2022 Tuesday, June 7th, 2022
Tuesday, June 14th, 2022 Tuesday, June 21st, 2022
Tuesday, June 28th, 2022 Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022
Tuesday, August 16th, 2022 Tuesday, August 30th, 2022
Tuesday, September 6th / 13th/ 20th /27th
** Private Lessons are to be booked individually with team coach **