This is one of the most important life stages for motor skills development. Our approach develops all fundamental movement skills and golf skills to help build athletes who are fit and ready for success. To encourage unstructured play, we include light competition built around our athletes’ training level, age and abilities. This is a time of life where children’s coordination is affected by periods of rapid growth. Our coaches help young athletes’ understand how to accommodate that change and achieve optimum balance, posture, strength and power. This comprehensive full-season program consists of a spring/summer phase. All details are outlined in our 2017 Athlete-Parent Handbook. All juniors who pass our year-end BRGE evaluation will be eligible for our Developing Competitor Program.
New Competitor Program offering 2019
- 5-month Training Program (May 1st – October 1st)
- 10 Group Training Sessions (Range and on-course)
- 10 Private Golf Lessons (Range and on-course)
- TaylorMade Team Golf Bag and Branded Hat
- Tournament consultation (Pre-competition/Post competition analysis)
- Invitation to Ryall Golf March Break Training Camp in Orlando, Florida