NCAA/College Prep – Recommended Ages (12-17)
A fully customized coaching program designed for the aspiring junior golfer. Our NCAA /College Prep program is a stand alone program unique to any other offering in Ontario. This NCAA/College Prep program has had tremendous success in developing some of Ontario’s finest junior golfers and seeing them reach their goals of playing golf at the NCAA level. This customized coaching program is built to ensure that the athlete has a proper plan is in place to execute its short and long term goals, while seeing constant progression within their golf game.
This is a full year program that is broken down into (2 phases) The Spring/Summer Phase and the Fall/Winter Phase. Our exclusive comprehensive coaching program is headed by award winning PGA of Canada Golf Coach Bradlee Ryall.
Space is limited to (5) successful candidates each season.
If you would like to learn more please contact Bradlee Ryall at 416-662-8859 or email at email@example.com
NCAA/College Prep (Spring/Summer) Program 2022
- Five-month training Program (May 1st – October 1st)
- One weekly group practice session (2 hrs)
- One (60 minute) Private Lesson weekly
- Summer Months- Additional 3 hour private training (weekly)
- Bradlee Ryall will attend selected events to caddy, observe and support the athlete
- Academy Branded Golf bag, Hats and Polo’s
- Tournament Planning ( Local, Provincial, National and International)
- Tournament consultation (Pre-competition/Post competition analysis)
- Assistance with building an attractive portfolio for NCAA coaches
- Invitation to Ryall Golf March Break Training Camp in Orlando, Florida
*** Indoor Winter Training also available to NCAA/Colleg Prep Students, along with the March Break Training Camp in Orlando, Florida *** Please Contact Bradlee Ryall at 416-662-8859 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org