This is the final stage of our Junior Development Pathway, where we mentor and coach our group of dedicated and successful juniors. The objective is to help our athletes cope with the physical and mental challenges of competition, optimize their skill set and build on their competitive experiences. This program provides a solid foundation for athletes whose goal is to play at the NCAA level.
We produce a scouting video for each student toward helping them gain exposure with NCAA schools and elite coaches.
All participants in this program stand as successful role models for the rest of our Junior Development Pathway students.
High Performance Junior Programs 2017
- Six-month Training Program (May 1st – November 1st)
- Access to Kaneff Golf Courses Practice facilities (upon availability)
- Access to Kaneff Golf Courses after 5pm (Same Day Booking/ upon availability/restrictions apply)
- Bi-weekly Group Training Sessions (Range and on-course)
- Bi-weekly Private Golf Lessons (Range and on-course)
- TaylorMade Team Golf Bag
- Team Uniforms provided by SWING junior apparel
- Tournament consultation (Pre-competition/Post competition analysis)
- Invitation to Ryall Golf March Break Training Camp in Orlando, Florida
Competitive Juniors ScheduleBook Now
|Start Date||Wednesday May 3rd 2017||Thursday, May 4th 2017|
|Team Training (Bi-weekly)||Wednesday Evening|
|Private Coaching||Booked individually with team coaches||Booked individually with team coaches|