This is the final stage of our Junior Development Pathway, where we mentor and coach our group of dedicated and successful juniors. The objective is to help our athletes cope with the physical and mental challenges of competition, optimize their skill set and build on their competitive experiences. This program provides a solid foundation for athletes whose goal is to play at the NCAA level.
We produce a scouting report for each student toward helping them gain exposure with NCAA schools and coaches. All participants in this program stand as successful role models for the rest of our Junior Development Pathway students.
NCAA/College Prep (Spring/Summer) Program 2019
- Five-month training Program (May 1st – October 1st)
- Two weekly group practice sessions (1.5hrs)
- One (60 minute) Private Lesson weekly
- Academy branded golf bag, hat and polo
- Tournament Planning ( Local, Provincial, National and International)
- Tournament consultation (Pre-competition/Post competition analysis)
- Invitation to Ryall Golf March Break Training Camp in Orlando, Florida
*** Indoor Winter Training also available to NCAA/Colleg Prep Students, along with the March Break Training Camp in Orlando, Florida *** Please Contact Bradlee Ryall at 416-662-8859 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org