This program is geared toward exposing our athletes to appropriate competitive experiences. We work to help our students’ transition into regular competition be both a comfortable and successful one. The objective is to prepare and build their confidence through detailed practice plans, simulated competition and technique improvement in all areas of the game. All girls who pass the year-end evaluation are eligible for our NCAA/College Prep program.
Includes 8 additional private lessons, one 18 hole playing lesson or one tournament coaching appearance.
Girls Performance Program
|Team Training (Bi-weekly)||Thursday Evening
|Private Coaching||Booked individually with team coaches|
Girls High Performance Program offering 2018
- Six-month Training Program (May 1st – November 1st)
- 10 Group Training Sessions (Range and on-course)
- 10 Private Golf Lessons (Range and on-course)
- TaylorMade Team Golf Bag
- Team Uniforms provided by SWING junior apparel
- Tournament consultation (Pre-competition/Post competition analysis)
- Invitation to Ryall Golf March Break Training Camp in Orlando, Florida